Information Technology Services
News & Events
ISRS Security Recertification
ISRS Security Recertification runs through December 31, 2014. All ISRS user security is set to expire on December 31, 2014. To extend a user’s security for another year, Approval Managers must complete the recertification process.
If the recertification process is NOT completed, all ISRS users for whom security has not been recertified will lose the ISRS functionality granted by that security on January 1, 2015.
Information regarding the status of Enterprise services is available at: http://status.mnscu.edu. If you are experiencing problems, please check for status notifications. If no service interruptions is listed (the service is listed as online and operational) please call the Help Desk at 1-877-466-6728 (1-877-GO MNSCU), or go to https://itsmnscu.custhelp.com/app/ask/ to report your experience.
Inside you will find information about:
- D2L Fall Semester Stats
- Dear Newton Answers Reader Question Regarding Word 2013
- Faculty Assignment Management Automation (FAMA) Project Update
- Google Analytics and the Admissions Online Application
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- System Office ITS Staff Photography Contest Winners
- Vice Chancellor - CIO Passage